Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ideals

It's not surprising to hear someone talk about their ideal something or other. Recently engaged women often talk about their "ideal wedding". Some people talk about their "ideal job". Recent events sparked me thinking about what my ideal future would be. 


It seems like a silly thing to think about considering I only have so much pull in what happens in my future, but it was useful in helping pass the time quickly. I realized that my "ideal future" is fairly simple. I don't want for much, honestly. My ideal life went something like this, in my head;

  • a husband to love me
  • a cozy house to call ours
  • a sibling for Merric
  • a dog
Seriously, that was all I thought of when I thought about an ideal future.

Anyways, it's not much of a blog post but here it is. 

What's your ideal future like? 

2 comments:

  1. My ideal future:
    a child (or 2) of my own.
    a job/career that would allow me to be an awesome SAHM mom... :)
    And continuing to have the love that I have with R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much have my ideal life... I'm a tattoo artist, I have my own house, a car I love, three kids and two dogs.

    ReplyDelete