Saturday, October 16, 2010

I have made a huge mistake.

Sometimes our lives are full of little mistakes that seem like a bad idea at the time, sometimes we make genuinely terrible mistakes that are life altering, and sometimes there are little mistakes that feel like they're life altering mistakes. 


Today I made the last one.




What did I possible do? I over spiced my rice/chicken concoction. 


Like hardcore.


I don't know what I was thinking when I was spicing it up, but after one bite, my whole world is on fire.


Now, to put things in perspective, I love spicy food. Indian food is like multiple orgasms in my mouth. I would probably murder someone for a mediocre vindaloo. Seriously. Man-freaking-slaughter.


So when I tell you that this food is too spicy, I'm not exaggerating. And yet I'm so dirt poor right now that I'm eating it anyways. Shoveling it down and quickly dosing with copious amounts of water. 


I hope this doesn't kill me. It's so hot, I feel like it could in fact murder me. 

2 comments:

  1. Add sugar, or cream/milk like things, or ketchup, or cheese. 3 out of 4 of these things you can steal from most food courts if you need too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to keep that in mind for next time, K. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete