Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Screw you too, Uterus.

You know, I really don't deserve this. What did I ever do to you to piss you off so bad? Is it my fault that every month you primp and fuss getting yourself ready to nurture into this world a child, and when one doesn't come along you throw a tantrum and toss all your hard work out the door? No. If I could talk to you and tell you "there will be no baby this month", you wouldn't have to do all that work. And then you wouldn't throw such a painful tantrum when you discover that I wasn't lying. 


I'm not normally a very productive member of society, but when you throw these fits I become even less productive. 


You know, I have things to do. I can't stay curled up in a ball in my recliner while dealing with your childish temper tantrum's all week. Grow up and get over yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment